What is an ACHtransfers Digital Check?
A Digital Check combines the form and functionality of an Paper Check, and eCheck and ACH all into one. 1) They can be securely sent out over email, printed out on a home printer and deposited into most financial institutions, 2) An image of this check can be captured on a typical consumers cell phone and using their bank or credit union software app, automatically deposited into their account, 3) By simply clicking a button next to the Digital Check and verifying their bank information, can be instantly converted into an Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction and deposited into the consumers account, as well as 4) Using ACHtransfers propriety platform, in the case the payee does not have a home printer and the address is provided, can be sent to a Check Printing and Mailing House and mailed out directly to the consumers address.
How the ACHtransfers Digital Check System works
Its as simple as:
- Enter recipients email(and as an option, their mailing address), name, & amount into our secure admin or transmit the data directly through our API
- ACHtransfersdirectly emails your payee the Digital Check
- Your payee can use one of the aforementioned methods to securely and conveniently deposit the check into their banking institution
- Print the Check out on their home printer and deposit it
- Print and take an image of the check using their cell phone and their financial institutions software to deposit the check.
- Instantly turn the check into an ACH Bank-to-Bank deposit, where the funds are deposited within two business days.
- Choose to get a Paper version of the check mailed out to them
ACHtransfers Digital Check Platform is changing the way individuals and businesses send and receive payments.
Benefits and Features of ACHtransfers Digital Check Solution
- Send hundreds or thousands of checks almost instantaneously by uploading a CSV file, or automate through our API; all while being able to monitor in real-time receipt of payment via the ACHtransfers dashboard.
- The user interface is as simple as it gets. ACHtransfers handles authentication using a platform integrated with the most used 10,000+ US Banks. All you need to do is to log into the site just like you would your bank’s webpage or app, fill out a few of the requested fields, and you are instantly setup.
- While paper checks are among the most widely accepted payment methods currently available and preferred by many, the process of loading check stock into a printer, printing, signing, stuffing, stamping and mailing them is less costly and inefficient compared to Digital Checks.
- Customers of Digital Checks can confirm their account records in real-time by logging into their financial institutions’ website. So, this means there is no reason to go looking to find your routing or account numbers.
- When it comes to digital payments, safety and reliability are critical requirements. ACHtransfers takes every measure to enforce best security standards and practices.
- Payment data is tokenized, movement of data is encrypted, and all data is stored in cloud-based PCI DSS servers.
- ACHtransfers performs regular Type I SOC2 compliance audits, the gold standard of software-as-a-service data security. SOC reports aren’t legally mandated; they’re paid for at company expense and audited by a third CPA Firm.
NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL PAYMENT TECHNOLOGY
ACHtransfers provides you with the safest, easiest, and fastest way to send a check—all you have to do is click “Send.” Our Digital Check solution take everything you love about checks and combine it with the speed, ease, and security of email.
For over 10 years, ACHtransfers has been providing best-in-class payment solutions to both major and small businesses. Digital Checks are the next generation evolution, offering a combination of security, control, ease and flexibility unmatched by other popular payments methods.